A Quick Photography Session

I met Austin in passing at the Annual National Sidecar Rally in Rising Sun, Indiana. He was taking shots of the other rigs and hacks that were parked along the pavilion. I asked if he had seen the matching sidecars that my grandfather and I ride-he had not. I talked with him about the bike while he took a few shots. I gave him one of my cards, we exchanged instagrams to share pictures and information with, and here we are.

So. If you are looking for a great photographer and one that has a passion for things with wheels and engines, this is your guy.

You can check out more of his work on his Instagram (notyouravgcowboy) or his Facebook (Whiskey City Photography). Last I checked, he's willing to travel as far as you're willing to pay him to go, but you can occasionally catch him lurking around some motorcycle rallies. Feel free to reach out and Get some incredible shots of you with your bike, as well!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sidecar Saturdays : Games and Awards