Smoke on the Road

Day 38: August 7, 2017: Granum, AB: 254m/409km

No one was at the Office when we were up and ready, I don't know if open even left an envelope of cash in the little box. I doubt he would. I couldn't do much about it, I never carry cash. Opa and I backtracked a bit to make sure that I had stamps in the passport for each province in Canada. Alaska, Yukon, British Columbia, and Alberta, all covered. We finally found the spot with forest fires and making all of the smoke. We could see some of the fires near the freeway and the helicopters dropping water over the fires. We found a lovely campground in Granum. Camping along the pond or lake and settled in for bed before the rain started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Quick Photography Session

Sidecar Saturdays : Games and Awards